Shop with Scrip and at the same time, you’ll support St. Mary Parish – at no additional cost to you – simply by using Scrip gift cards. Scrip is perfect for anyone looking for ways to make your shopping, travel and entertainment budgets go further. Senior citizens, individuals, couples and families with any level of income can feel good about Scrip because your everyday purchases will directly support St. Mary Parish! It’s a win-win gift like no other.
Scroll down this page to find answers to commonly asked questions about Scrip, step-by-step instructions to get registered and for updates to the program.
Scrip Info & Forms
- 2022-23 Scrip Processing Calendar
- 2022-23 Scrip Allocation Agreement
- Discover how Scrip helps offset tuition costs!
- RaiseRight Waiver form
- Scrip Wallet
- Presto Pay
- Scrip Now
What is Scrip?
Scrip is a national program that allows you to purchase gift cards that can be used at a number of merchants. You pay the face value of the scrip gift card and the merchant gives a percentage rebate to St. Mary Parish.
Where can I shop?
It’s amazing, but there’s a Scrip gift card for nearly every type of shopping on your to-do list! Buy gift cards as you need them for your day-to-day shopping. Or, buy them for those occasional shopping needs. As you can imagine, they make fantastic gifts for anyone. Here’s a taste of the items our Scrip merchants offer: Groceries, gas, clothes, bikes, eye glasses, movies, hotels, health and beauty, home décor, home improvement, vacation destinations, sporting goods, electronics … and there’s many more.
Begin Shopping with Scrip Today! Register online now.
More merchants … additional opportunities to accumulate tuition credits … promotional extras … these are just a few of the reasons online registration helps you get the most out of shopping with Scrip. And, it’s easy for friends, family and neighbors to put their Scrip orders toward your child’s tuition, too! Simply ask them to enter your student’s full name.
1) Register at www.shopwithscrip.com – Call the school office for the Scrip code!
2) Shop and add the items to your cart
3) Check out using one of these THREE convenient options:
- You can pay with “Presto Pay.” Enroll for an account separately – 15¢ fee for each transaction.
- Print your order, attach a check and send to school via kid-mail no later than Friday morning.
- Print your order, attach a check and drop-off in the boxes at St. Mary church or the school office door.
New & Noteworthy about Scrip
Here are a few updates and changes to the St. Mary Scrip program:
Scrip CAN be used to pay store charge accounts for:
- Kohl’s Department Store
There’s so much more to Scrip than meets the eye! Here’s the info you’ll need to make Scrip work toward your St. Mary student’s tuition.